To address inconsistencies between implementations, the market data optimization working group of FIX Protocol Limited has created an online interoperability portal, says Richard Shriver, co-chair of the working group and managing director at consultancy Jordan & Jordan, which runs FPL.
"Firms can use the portal to verify implementations of FAST," Shriver says. Developers writing code that utilizes the FAST specification may inadvertently introduce different versions of the protocol, he says.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit