SGX officials say the exchange went live on the engine on Jan. 14, after beginning the integration process in January 2007.
Currently SGXDE only supports derivatives data, though the exchange plans to use it for securities data as well once SGX implements a new securities trading platform from OMX in July.
The exchange expects a 10-fold improvement in latency, and increased message capacity-from the current 300 messages per second to 5,000 mps-based on live trading data since Jan. 14. This exp
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II