According to Chris McGuigan, head of information services at MarketAxess, clients execute around 60 percent of their trades with the broker via its electronic trading network, with the bulk of the remaining trades primarily conducted by phone.
The new feature, which completed beta testing in April and is part of the vendor's suite of compliance tools, allows clients to upload these trades executed offline into the system from Microsoft Excel spreadsheets or CSV files via MarketAxess' FTP site
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit