Emerging exchanges from Canada and the Far East trounced their more established peers on data sales in the latest round of second quarter financial results.
The New Zealand Exchange led the charge, with an 83 percent increase in market information revenue to NZ$1.3 million in Q2. The exchange attributed the revenue increase to investments in improving the product set for domestic and international clients.
NZX's neighbor, the Singapore Exchange, also delivered a respectable increase, with grow
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership