Code Red co-founder Tim Gavin says the service, dubbed IdeaNet, is expected to announce a partnership with a major research aggregator this week that will provide consensus estimates to buy-side subscribers.
This agreement will be the first piece of the service, which he says should then go live within the next six to eight weeks. Though built completely separately from Code Red's existing software, it shares its main principles with the vendor's Red Alerts system for the buy side, by allowin
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming