At present, SIX Group's exchange data vendor arm Exfeed provides both market feeds, the Swiss Market Feed, which includes real-time data for securities traded on SIX, and a separate Pan-European Exchange Market Feed that covers the securities traded on SWX Europe.
SWX Europe chief executive Lee Hodgkinson says that although the exchange will continue to operate "separate feeds for the time being," SIX will be "looking at the structure of those services" when it adopts a new technology architectur
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech