Savvis is making access to data and trading on both venues available to clients worldwide via its COIN (Community of Interest Network) extranet, and to local members in each region via its Exchange Express service, which allows firms to connect to low-latency, direct exchange feeds via Savvis datacenters.
Connectivity to Turquoise will be available from Monday, March 30, while the vendor has already rolled out the Chi-X Canada data to two undisclosed clients, who had previously accessed the data
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit