New York investment manager Williams, Jones & Associates is preparing to migrate to the new Portfolio Manager Edition of content search and aggregation technology from Foster City, Calif.-based firstRain.
The firm has used the vendor's Web-based "on-demand intelligence" service for five of its eight portfolio managers since last September to provide "a central source of non-broker-related company information relevant to companies in our portfolio or candidates for investment," according to Da
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers