ComStock Upgrades Network, Ticker Plant
Interactive Data's ComStock division last week launched a new distribution network that increases the vendor's capacity by more than 600 percent, from 42 megabits per second (mbps) to up to 300 mbps. The network, Titan Data Network, is based on the same underlying technology used by ComStock's current IP4 network, which was launched in early 2005 (IMD, May 31, 2004). The TDN is delivered using DS3 or OC3 communications lines. It is currently deployed at
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act