McAdams Leaves BarCap
Deborah McAdams has left her role as head of market data business management at Barclays Capital. McAdams, who joined BarCap in May 2007 from Société Générale, was market data program manager before taking on the role of her predecessor David Berry, who subsequently joined RBC Capital Markets (IMD, June 23).
SR Adds Cesare, Shteyngardt
Low-latency technology vendor SR Labs has hired Tom Cesare and Bronislav Shteyngardt, as vice president of sales for North America and seni
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech