New York-based consultancy Jordan & Jordan has hired Owen Sutton as director of market data services, based in New York. He joins from data and charting provider CQG, where he was vice president, having previously served as director and executive director, respectively, of the market data departments at Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley. Before joining Morgan Stanley in 1999, he served as manager at Tibco, VP at Smith Barney, implementation manager at EJV Partners, and pr
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit