The fund administrator, which initially collected CMA's month-end prices via Bloomberg to calculate monthly portfolio valuations, enlisted the vendor late last year to improve its credit derivatives pricing by capturing more frequent valuations directly from CMA.
CMA chief executive Laurent Paulhac says the deal is part of an effort to make CMA's pricing services more broadly available to hedge funds by partnering with fund administrators.
LaCrosse now receives prices twice daily, based on clo
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act