Marcus New, president and chief executive of Stockhouse, says the vendor is close to finalizing a deal with an unnamed third party to take over its legacy pager-based data business in Europe, and is also in negotiations with another provider to transfer the client base of its other mobile data products in the region.
New says that the pager business-which Stockhouse acquired along with other mobile products as part of the purchase of TeleCommunication Systems' mobile operations in January 2007-ha
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank