Richard Braden, head of business development at Tenfore in London, says the additional datasets – which include equity data from the Australian Securities Exchange, and the Shenzen and Singapore stock exchanges, as well as equities and futures market data from Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing - will go live “imminently.”
Although Tenfore has continued to experience problems with its regional suppliers over the course of the year, Barden says that he believes the vendor is “finally” back on sched
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act