Prices from the new dealers, including TD Securities, Casgrain & Co., BMO Nesbitt Burns, RBC Dominion Securities, National Bank Financial, Merrill Lynch Canada and HSBC, went live Oct. 1.
John McLean, director of PC Bond, says extra dealers should result in narrowing of spreads from dealers to clients. Also, because clients can use the indexes to create derivative contracts, the pricing of these derivatives should be more competitive and result in lower spreads.
The ability to draw upon more
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won