Once Vega-Chi goes live, member trading firms will be able to contribute firm executable quotes onto the platform, execute trades, and receive aggregated quotes and post-trade data for each of the 165 European convertible bond issues available for trading at launch. Firms can access the data either via the MTF's proprietary front-end trading application or in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets via an API.
In addition to providing quote and trade data, Vega-Chi has also extracted reference data that out
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act