Efforts such as the FAST (FIX Adapted for Streaming data) protocol are leading the way, but migration to FAST remains a gradual effort, with many customers of the exchanges continuing to rely on legacy formats, panelists said.
The Options Price Reporting Authority rolled out a FAST-enabled version of its consolidated feed of US options data in April, which has reduced the bandwidth required for Opra messages by 70 percent, say industry observers. However, Opra continues to run the legacy ASCI
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit