Schwartz Moves to BarCap
Douglas Schwartz has left UBS to join Barclays Capital in the newly-created role of client services manager in the bank’s e-commerce group. Schwartz’s group is responsible for several internal products used in the sales, interdealer broker, leveraged finance and research groups. He reports to James Deighton, head of the Client Service Group USA. At UBS, Schwartz was project manager in the ITI – Market Data Services group, responsible for project management and enginee
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit