French data terminal vendor Traderforce has developed a means for broker-dealers to be able to communicate their own prices to buy-side firms—with client-specific margins where required—using the vendor's terminals.
The new service, dubbed Traderforce Open Publisher "enables anyone to publish any kind of data within a network—not just the Traderforce network—and disseminate it peer-to-peer to end users," says Traderforce chief executive Jean-Michel Blanco. "The idea is … to enable the financi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act