Augustus, formerly known as Julius Baer Investments prior to a management buy-out in 2007, initially deployed its risk management engine from UK-based risk and trading software vendor Derivation Software in 2005 to support a convertible bond hedge fund. The firm has since added support for a broader range of asset classes to help it perform risk management functions across all of its funds.
Augustus signed a deal to use the CMA data earlier in the second quarter of this year, after recognizin
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit