The outage affected trading of international bonds, recently admitted to trading on Quotematch, and structured products on its Scoach market (the SWX-Deutsche Börse joint venture formerly known as Alex), which also utilizes the Quotematch platform.
Trading and market data distribution for these products was disrupted for most of the day, though an SWX spokesperson says that "no other asset classes were affected by the event."
The technical problem initially delayed the start of continuous trad
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling