The service is aimed at portfolio managers, marketing groups and research analysts in buy-side firms-people who "don't have a lot of time to go through volumes of data, but want to run a query quickly and get a result graphically or in Microsoft Excel," says EPFR managing director of sales Simon Ringrose.
The vendor collects details of levels of assets under management from mutual funds worldwide, and correlates the information to show which markets and sectors money is flowing into and out o
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse