Exchange officials confirm the exchange is currently in discussions with Hong Kong's Securities and Futures Commission about regulatory requirements concerning remote exchange participation. Though HKEx does not require that members only trade from the exchange floor, it does require participants to be incorporated in Hong Kong.
According to a communiqué issued in January, HKEx has been "studying other major exchanges' admission requirements" for remote participants, who it expects to be subj
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling