Fixnetix has used 4thStory's Cascades product for around 18 months internally as part of its own strategy for monitoring latency, which also includes using technology from Dublin-based Corvil to monitor other aspects of latency (IMD, Nov. 3).
"Now we are looking at doing a deal to re-sell it for our end clients, to enable them to see latency graphically," says Paul Ellis, chief operating officer at Fixnetix.
Cascades provides graphical displays that show comparative latency across multiple datafee
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech