The launch follows a three-week beta-test period with clients for the service, which is provided as an add-on module to S&P's online RatingsDirect service, and is designed to facilitate comparison of financial statement information of multiple corporates and utilities.
The new service will complement S&P's annual CreditStats reports, which analyze key ratios and indicators of creditworthiness within and across industry sectors, by providing a "guided tour" of S&P's corporate ratings, showing
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse