The vendor has just installed a newly developed handler for the London Stock Exchange's Performance Channels feed at its first UK-based client, adding to Celoxica's existing support of datafeeds from German derivatives exchange Eurex as well as from various US-based exchanges, and is now focusing development resources on building handlers for pan-European multilateral trading facilities Chi-X and BATS Europe.
"[In Europe] we have seen most demand for the LSE and Eurex, and also Chi-X, which will
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act