By integrating Exegy's ticker plant with Options Pipe, clients of Options IT's Velocity service-which offers managed direct feeds from servers co-located with exchange matching engines-can leverage Exegy's suite of pre-built, low-latency feed handlers to support their high-frequency trading strategies, says Jeff Wells, vice president of product management at Exegy.
Options IT manages the connection to the Exegy ticker plant on behalf of clients, with Exegy providing client support. Exegy maintain
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership