Thomson Financial is already adding new functions to Thomson Guidance, a company announcements product that it will formally launch this week.
Guidance extracts key forward-looking data from company statements and within 24 hours reformats it into a standard income statement format. This reduces the time taken up by investment staff listening to or reading transcripts of calls.
"They are looking to get a speed advantage in a competitive market where speed is very important," says Andre La
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp