The vendor will offer two versions of the product-a free version that can be used by anyone to access commodities data and other information on a delayed basis, and a subscription version that provides real-time data.
Both versions provide the same core set of functions, and are entirely browser-based so can be accessed by BlackBerry or any mobile device with a Web browser.
From the main page, users can either enter a symbol to receive prices and view charts-which can be presented in a range o
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers