According to the vendor, its messaging network-deployed on around 100 servers running more than 1,500 consuming applications over gigabit Ethernet-processed more than 10 million 150-byte messages per second with roundtrip latency of 58 microseconds, with jitter of only 18 microseconds under peak loads.
The 10 million messages comprised incoming market data from all US equity and derivatives markets, as well as duplications of those messages as they were routed over Tervela's messaging between
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership