euNetworks, a Frankfurt-based supplier of fiber networks, will provide the exchange with an undisclosed quantity of dedicated "dark fiber," which will be used to connect trading firms in Frankfurt, London, Paris and Amsterdam to Deutsche Börse's access points, and can be segmented and apportioned based on individual client demands.
The deal was signed last week to help clients cope with ever-increasing data traffic, particularly in light of the exchange's decision to deliver un-throttled dat
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank