The bank is currently looking to build user profiles for each of the core functions in its trading room, so that users who change roles or departments will immediately be allocated the right mix of data products for their function.
"We want to set up profiles for different roles, so that when someone moves from one to another we won't forget to cancel any real-time exchange accesses they don't need," says Werner Burger, head of trading systems at BayernLB.
The scope of the project currently covers
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won