The deal will see the CBOT's technology platforms and data infrastructure migrated to the CME's existing technology during the first half of next year, according to James Krause, managing director and chief information officer at the CME.
Krause says that once CBOT-listed instruments have been migrated from the e-cbot trading system to the CME's Globex system in the first quarter of 2008, the exchange will then decommission the CBOT's market data feeds, and will provide CBOT data as a separat
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit