The repository will use the latest version of the vendor's 1010data platform, which was recently rolled out by NYSE to support data storage for internal use and for customer products available via its nyxdata.com data portal. The platform supports historical data from the New York Stock Exchange and NYSE Arca, and the exchange is currently loading data from Euronext's cash and derivative markets into the platform, says Mark Schaedel, vice president of data products at NYSE Euronext.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act