Although Erste Group's credit trading activities are mainly focused on European markets, the deal with CMA gives the bank access to end-of-day data for the full range of credit derivatives contracts priced by the vendor, spanning North American, European and Asian single-name credit default swaps, as well as index and index tranche CDSs.
The content is delivered via two daily file updates that reflect market prices at close of trading in London and New York. "Our clients want to have multiple cut
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act