Markit is leading a best-practice initiative around trade reporting to help improve the quality of its data. The vendor has been holding regular meetings with individual banks and buy-side firms, as well as trade industry bodies, such as the Investment Management Association (IMA) and the London Investment Banking Association, says Markit Boat managing director Will Meldrum.
The goal of the initiative is to give users of Markit's data more detailed information on the types of trades being exe
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit