The go-live date for Performance Channels was originally scheduled for today, April 28, but the LSE pushed this date back after some exchange members failed to pass the conformance testing process.
Members that failed the initial round of conformance tests struggled to cope with the volume of data disseminated via the new feed architecture, according to Wendy Morgan, head of real-time data at the LSE.
"The tests are quite stringent. The sheer volume of data is more than clients have seen befor
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit