The commentary is being used to supplement the price data created by BQuotes’ software, which extracts quotes from emails between brokers and clients. BQuotes users can now view IFR Markets content as part of a screen displaying searchable scrolling news at no extra charge, says BQuotes president and chief executive Yiannis Tsiounis.
BestQuotes and BestData are available on an ASP basis either via the Internet or dedicated lines.
In addition, IFR Markets is utilizing credit default swap price
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II