Ex-Reuters Hungate Heads to HSBC
Reuters' former managing director for Asia, Alex Hungate, will next month join HSBC as head of marketing and the bank's Personal Financial Services unit, the bank announced last week. Based in London, he will report to group chief executive Michael Geoghegan, and will also serve on HSBC's group management board. Before relocating to Asia at the start of last year, Hungate's other roles during his 14 years at Reuters included chief marketing officer, president
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act