Since stories appeared in the local media highlighting these complaints, one of the five firms, sina.com, subsequently wrote to HKEx, saying that it "had not agreed to be included in the fax," according to an exchange spokesperson.
HKEx also issued a detailed breakdown of its selection process last week in response to the criticism, and has made both its RFI (Request for Expressions of Interest) and RFP (Request for Proposal) documents publicly available on its Web site.
The process to decide par
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II