Munder has migrated most of its FactSet Marquee users to a combination of Thomson One for Investment Management and other Thomson products, and will next review other data services with a view to using Thomson products instead.
Denise Adams, director of operations at Munder, says that because the firm operates across so many different business lines-from municipal and corporate funds to 401-Ks, IRAs and mutual funds-portfolio managers would each use different database products and data provid
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit