FINRA has proposed to expand the trade data from TRACE to include details of whether a trade is an inter-dealer transaction or a trade between a dealer and a buy-side client, and to indicate whether the dealer is the buyer or seller in the transaction.
According to FINRA's rule filing that proposes the change, the regulator believes this data will allow investors to distinguish which transactions include a mark-up or a commission, which would enable them to request better prices, and would he
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit