OptionsXpress' typical retail customers trade via the broker's Web site, but more sophisticated investors trading their own accounts can use the API to connect to the broker from their own trading system, says Skip Shean, vice president of business development at OptionsXpress in Chicago.
The broker has provided futures trading for around 18 months, and in January purchased online futures and foreign exchange broker XpressTrade to boost its futures business, which the firm is now expanding t
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp