Data revenues rose to HK$127.6 million ($16.3 million) for the quarter ended March 31, up 49 percent over HK$85.5 million ($10.9 million) in Q1 last year. Exchange officials say the rise reflects increased demand resulting from activities on HKEx's cash and derivatives markets, which included record trading volumes on its derivatives market, and new listings in both the cash and derivatives markets.
During Q1, the exchange reduced the time taken for its AMS/3 trading system to disseminate clo
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II