By the end of June, the exchange will increase the capacity of the SFTI network to 10 gigabits per second. The network previously provided 2.5 gigabits of bandwidth in the New York metropolitan area and one gigabit elsewhere—because when SFTI was set up in 2002, the customer base for high-capacity connectivity was mainly in New York.
"Now, with growing client bases in Chicago and Boston, it is better to go to 10 gigabits all around," says Andrew Bach, head of communications architecture for N
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won