The new version, released late October, introduces a graphical dashboard that provides users with a series of high-level metrics-such as total spend over time and spend by vendor, department and system-presented as graphs to enable users to see overall trend analyses of their spend at a glance.
As the level of transparency required around data expenditure continues to grow, end-users and business managers need to be able to provide more granular information around their own or their departments'
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit