Winterflood is using Fixnetix to provide feed handlers and connectivity to Instinet-owned MTF Chi-X, which the market maker joined as a trading member last month, and is now in discussions with new venues Turquoise and Nasdaq OMX Europe, says Philip Yarrow, director of electronic trading at Winterflood.
The firm already has the required infrastructure to begin trading on those markets, including relationships with Nasdaq OMX Europe's clearing partner, Fortis' European Multilateral Clearing Fa
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II