Palmer Takes Reins at StreamBase
Complex event processing technology vendor StreamBase Systems has named Mark Palmer chief executive, taking over the role from Chris Risley, who remains chairman. Palmer, previously president and chief operating officer, joined the vendor earlier this year from Progress Software, where he was general manager for the Apama CEP technology business.
Interactive Data Promotes Sey
Interactive Data has named Nat Sey general manager of its Managed Solutions business in
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit