The software went live last week in London and will mainly target trading floor users of Bloomberg and Reuters terminals, says Alexandra Balloff, global head of market data at WestLB in Dusseldorf.
Although WestLB signed a letter of intent with Harco in December last year, the bank had to clear some privacy hurdles with its working council before deploying the software. Some of the conditions set down by the council stipulated that the data monitoring would be anonymous and refrain from usin
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming