Exchanges in Europe and the US are reporting positive results from the sale of market data so far this year.
Oslo Bors saw the biggest increase with a 51 percent rise in market data revenue to NOK37.6 million. The number of end users taking market data from Oslo Bors rose by around three percent from Q1 and about 25 percent from Q2 2005.
The Chicago Board of Trade followed with a 44 percent jump in data revenue to $26.3 million compared to Q2 2005. Officials cited a price increase and a $2.6 m
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won